Saturday, May 2, 2009

Summit Fever on the laptop.

I received word that my friend (Mike T.) reached the highest point in N. America (Denali). After the emotions of feeling happy for his accomplishment, this news has made me extremely contemplative on different objectives I would like to accomplish this summer.
Lone Peak cirque (Utah), Diamond (CO), The Grand and the Wind River Range have all been dancing in my head.
It's been a rainy day so between eating, workingout out, and watching Generation Kill with my housemate, I've been glued to the computer plugging in for beta on all of these wonderful places. It's never to early to plan and have your sites set on something. I say one of the most important aspects of accomplishing a long climb deals with preparation and to complete each of these endeavors will take quite a bit.

No comments: